Friday, October 17, 2008

About Mare's Borrowed Thoughts

I'm a self-proclaimed borrower, mostly of ideas. I borrow ideas for Primary activities, birthday presents, preschool lessons--you name it. I guess what I'm really saying is that I don't have a single creative bone in my body :) But I do recognize others wonderful talents in this area so I borrow from them! Anyway anyone who has known me for very long knows that I like to collect thoughts--I'm so inspired by uplifting words. The problem is I have them scattered all over the place--on little scraps of paper, taped to the fridge, hidden in old notebooks--you get the picture. So this blog is going to be a collection of my most favorite borrowed thoughts. I don't really expect anyone to read this blog, it's mostly just for me. But if you come here and get inspired by what you read, that's an added bonus!

No comments: